The European Information Security Summit – Amsterdam
teissAmsterdam2020 will welcome over 40 speakers from around the world for one day of high-level presentations, panel sessions, roundtables and workshops.
This year, we are focusing on key themes and challenges faced by CISOs, CIOs, CTOs, Heads of Information Security and other senior cyber security professionals;
- Collaborative approaches to improving cyber security
- Leading Cultural and Educational change in organisations
- The Threats and Risks currently being faced
Presentations at teissAmsterdam2019 included;
- Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment – trends for 2019 in cyber-dependent crime
- NIS implementation: How are Competent Authorities assessing the cyber security of Operators of Essential Services
- What are the barriers to better organisational cyber hygiene, and how to overcome them
- Delivering cyber security at pace: Can information security avoid being “the blocker” as the business transforms and grows?
- How do you measure the impact of your information security and awareness programmes?
- External Threats: Emerging trends in 2019, and predictions for 2020 and onwards in cyber criminality
- Data security in cloud operations: Setting, adhering to, and leading an effective data governance strategy that protects your most valuable data
- Replicating existing security practices in the Cloud – strategies to manage the increased risk
Register now or for more information call Harry on 020 8349 5580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!